Search This Blog

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Susu Kambing...For the whole family

My son from the age of 1 years old until now (he's already 3 years old)
My mom who is asthmatic. Her asthma's under control Alhamdulillah.
Me, during my pregnancy, confinement and now that I'm fully breastfeeding.
My hubby who has gout but now no longer faces it..Alhamdulillah:)
My dad who is healthy but takes this as his daily supplement.
My bros and sis who are students and finds that this gives them energy.
My aunties & uncles who have high blood pressure & diabetes.

Why do we love it so much?
1) Yummy Great Taste - with pati vanilla
2) Pure - 99.7% goat's milk + 0.3% pati vanilla
3) Added benefit - Aromatherapy
4) Cheaper compared to other brands in the market

Only RM37 (500 grams)




No comments:

Post a Comment